Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wow, More Failures than Usual!


Every time Home gives us the slightest glimpse of Hope... They crush it like a bug. But not any bug, one of those gross bugs that explodes and makes a crunching sound.

First there's this post about content refusing to be bought:

Every time i got to checkout at the lucusarts store I'm getting an error "this content cannot be selected at this time" Thanks. Glad I got up early

FAIL. I checked into it and got the same error. Please comment to let us know if you got it too. Next up, buying stuff and not receiving it, a Home Classic:
Do not buy the locoroco stuff because it does not appear after you have bought it.
Ok, that was to the point, but did other people notice?

Are you asking a question? I wish people would right coherently on simple sentences.

Yes, the stuff do NOT show up after you buy them. What a jip. I just spent more than $12 for no reason. The information says that I get an instant download of the virtual stuff but I don't have it. Sony broke the contract with me. I did not agree to a "pay now receive maybe later" for the virtual stuff.

I'll take that as a yes, FAIL #2. Next, we have the lightsaber. Everyone wanted these so badly. Home provided. Think they did so without screwing it up?:

The Lightsaber is $5...
Thats outrageous

That's from Fail777! King and ruler of Failtopia. But is that the only issue? seems not:

I saw a girl with a lightsaber, it didnt even glow

Awesome, overpriced, non-glowing lightsaber. Even the Glow rods glow, why don't these? FAIL #3. Anything else? How about Sodium:

just as subject says i lost 4.99 in new store at mall. i was tryin 2 buy da animated emoticon love bundle and lost 4.99. I got an error, but dnt write it dwn srry. who do i contact to get refund. plz help

FAIL 4. And the day has barely started. This is going to be a fun update.

No comments:

Post a Comment