Saturday, February 6, 2010

Silly.

我的小乖乖 ,小乖乖, 快过来 亲一个.I'm feeling really down.Ok. Ok. Ok.I give up.On everyone and everything.I tried tuh stablize my emotions.But I once again remembered,I can't, all along. o.oI hate tht same, old feeling.It's been like so long since I had those feelings.And through my dreams,I realised I really can't start it fresh again.I realised I can't do it.I still have tht phobia in heart, somewhere.It's very saddening.But it's fine..Just let all this things take it's course.See when will I get drowned by them,And I'll just leave?I feel like crying so much recently.Even in school, at home, Idk.I just feel like, stressed all over.Whenever I see stuffs about school,I go stress x100000.Plus personal stuffs, private stuffs.How happy can I go?Of course I do laugh and smile when I go out.Who likes tuh go out with someone who has a black face everywhere they go?No one, right.Haha..Plus, enjoy th company might be good.Lessen th frowns ? Hahaha.Tomorrow's schedule.Home -> 827 area -> home -> bishan -> upper thomson -> meet eunice ♥Monday schoooooooooooooooooooool ):I wna go shisha lahrszxszcxczsxzxczcscxz -'-LOL.Okeh.Tht's all.Bai bai :)Eunice cheer up ^^ You have me, k.Must remember hor.Remember every single advise I gave you.And of course every single love I've gave you too ^^HAHAHA.AI NI OKAY, -hugs-♥Rachel, though we aren't close anymore,But still, cheer up.I know it's hard, and helpless.But, follow your heart k.You might regret in future, But at least you're happy tht you're doing what you really WANT.Love.Joey deardear ^^You're lika happy girl ah.Like no need cheer up like tht. LOL.But still,Dear is here hao ma?Anything can tell me if you need someone.Remember what I told you?You're always my deardear, my important person.All those sweettalks are true okey ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment