Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shisha.

My neck, my back,Lick my pussy, and my crack.Saturrrrrrday ^^.Woke and stoned etc.Ate, stoned at tuition table LOL.Prepared and went down with bel with yiling.Cabbed down tuh Bugis with her.Had shisha and some alibaba rubbish.Laughs.Took a video of th smoke i blew out under th table.I lied flat on th floor on th cushions,Thn blew out smoke, angle really machiam table smoking, HAHAHA.Camwhored with her and all.^^ Awesome shisha session.Bad point : MANY MALAYS !!!!My date of th day ~Yilingszxc.Mwa.Our pipe.Drink.Mwa.Mwa LOL.Okay thn,Billed, toilet, Bugis Junction.Toilet for ling, walked tuh bugis street.Shopped till 9plus.Went junction withdraw money.Queue long like mutha-fucker.Queued and like, 2 machines out of 3 was down for DBS .Super scared third one goner also :xWhen our turn,We walk go....Thn...Screen said...' This ATM machine if currently out of order 'OKAY FUCK HAHAHA .I was like ' HUH OMG FUCK ! 'Like literally LOL .Thn tried, and can :PGot money alr, go pasta mania.Yiling's chicken ham and sausage baked rice.My Carbonara.My soup ; Minestrone , ful of vege and toe-may-toe .So awesome hehehehehe.And Ling's garlic bread LOL.Eat halfway, short-circuit LOL.Everyone remained so calm, talking, eating.HAHAHA, cool pl0x.Left after finishing.Went back street.Most close alr ):Bought 1 formals.Stupid la.Ling say can.End up too small.K nehmind, ^^ Jian fei ^^HAHA.Anw soooooooo, MIGHT be going bugis with her again tomorrow?Hohoho.So we trained back after walking in all th shops.Saw Dansen with CTSM ( I think ) and another guy at inter macO_OThn saw zhirong also .LOL.Whn getting down bus , I realised singyee same bus as me .Omg, HAHA.So many peeeeeeeeepur !Okay so, homed, thn bathed, i'm here ^^Bought earrings and 1 formal.Roar.Spent 60 tuhday -_- Cb LOLOL !!Kthxbye.Pics I lazy upload la ): Soon soon soon k ! :DUPLOADDDDDDDED~I changed my mind, cos I lazy tuh post at other post.Since I'm free also.Plus post at other post like no link :x

No comments:

Post a Comment