Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last hope.

I've given up,On you, on me, on us.Okeh.Sunday woke at 9plus 10.Went down 827 buy stuffs wth dad and mum.Sis didn't go along, sick.Reached home, rest awhile.Drink something, off tuh uncle's car.Went down bishan.All th way pluggedear piece.Awesome.I love car rides.Reached, help take stuffs.Etc prayed lalala.Went temple sit with aunt.Quiet and peace + cooling.Awesome die.Awhile, went back, baibai, thn off we go.Upper thomson long beach.Ate and went home.Met eunice after wards.Slacked and all till like, Idk.At night issit ?I forget aye.LOL.We went tuh our 'second home'.Only we both know. LUUUUULZ.Homed.Monday, Didn't go school.Woke late. Nose bleed.-.-Woke and went tuh meet mum, dad and aunt for brunch.Went in school find Mr Lee.Went off, go home.Changed prepare, went down poly clinic.Roar.Was th last person tuh get ticket, heng die.LOL.Waited for everything, blaaa.1 hour, left poly clinic.Bus-ed down find eunice.She waited for me for like, idk. 40minutes or more :xLaughs.Met her,Went second home.Slacked till 6plus, she went off.Tuesday, school.Homed, slept.4.30 woke.Went down, gave boy a surprise at 201.HAHAHA. Shock die him LOLOL.Met eiko at inter, Had our dinner at popeyes.Went off afterwards tuh meet Bel.Tuition till 10 like tht.Went down with bel, mayvis emilia, kenneth, parry.Parry went off, thn bel.Thn kenneth.Thn emilia, and mayvis. (:Did work and watch show till 3plus.Okeh, wtf was I thinking, hahahaha.Woke late tuhday.Opps.Woke at 8.45 :xxxChiong die. Heh.Cabbed over tuh school. Tmd, everyday spend all of my money.God -.-Schooled, rnr.Jiahong went tuh class at 9.45 ( I think )T.TQueenie jaz was inside.This group of sec 2 boys.Talktalktalk, noisy die wo.-.-Busy doing english, didn't bother.Awhile, ahlian came in.Aiseh, 1 month suspension. Shiok ar. HAHA.Nerd-die-me.Thn Mr Lee praise me.HAHAHA JESUS.Went up class with him, get POA book.Didn't fucking even glance at th class.Don't feel like going back.I don't like th feeling of awkward.Fucking lost th motivation tuh work hard for class.Suckmydick. -_-Okay so.Went home.Yep.Sleep, now. Now. Yez now.Fucking dw care about anyone.(L)

No comments:

Post a Comment