Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm helpless.

Anyone,Help me..Thinking alot now.I'm so tired.I need sleep.But now I can't sleep.I only can sleep whn I'm with someone.I'm so afraid th darkness will creep it on me,And kill me.I'm such a noobshit.I hate how I am now.It's so contradicting.I was so happy,But I was so .. Worried.Idk what tuh do.I'm so afraid of awkwardness.Of being alone, of being neglected.I need attention.I'm different.I'm not like you guys.Pretty, cute, awesome, smart.I'm none.I need security.But I've got none.I really really can't help it anymore.I feel like crying...I stare up in th nightsky and wonder,Does wishes upon th stars really work.FML.Why did I end up like this.Sigh.FML ttm.I need death.Please come upon me.Grant me.I fucking can't face it.ZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment