Monday, February 15, 2010

To the HCV's. . .



I, Kapow, wanted to make a quick statement: Home Community Volunteers, you are not special. You are not important. You are useless. We, the Home community, have no need for you. Stop being arrogant. Stop being pretentious. Stop.

Hmmm, I see I was a little vague when I said, "I've never met one before." What I meant was, I had never actually seen one inside of Home before. In the 'wild'. I've seen things they've written in the forums and twitter and such. Many of them have their accounts private for this very reason. I guess they're not very confident in themselves to not post things that will fuck 'em over. But the point is, yea, of course you'll see them in the forums giving each other kudos' and playing tiddlywinks and what-not, but they are supposed to help people in Home. Which is kind of hard when they're all in one instance playing grab ass with their friends. Seriously, if you're not "in the know," good luck finding one. They're like the fucking Blue Footed Bubi or something.

Yea, that about sums it all up.


No comments:

Post a Comment