Sunday, February 21, 2010

now i know why purple is a no-no for plus sized people

i like to observed what people wear and i found it as an interesting sort of hobby... i'm not trying to be a fashion critic or anything because i admit that my personal style can sometime be trashy and will definitely get fine from the inspector of fashion department...

through my observation i felt something awkward when i see plus-sized people wear purple - especially dark purple. it kinda remind me of something that is not good.

something inside me told me that these people shouldn't wear purple, but i don't know why...

but now i finally found the answer thanks to my friend's keen observation.

one day i asked my friend " what is something that's big and purple"

she briefly answered " Barney, the dinosaur"

and suddenly my bulb lighten ! yes that's it !!! that's what makes it awkward all these time. they were reminding me of Barney...
"We all love Barney, right?"

and then i realized, it wasn't barney alone, there were lots of purple thing out there which reminds me of why size 12++ people should avoid purple...

the purple dude from mcdonald

say eh-oh to this fella

anyway who are me to judge what those people should wear... so just wear what you want to wear as long as you're confident. before i'm making plus-sized people more upset here's a motivation for you...

whatever size you are, just wear anything you're comfortable in

whenever you thought that you're wearing some weird piece of trash just remember this lady...
that's what i called the avatar effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment