Friday, February 26, 2010

What would my daddy say.

Love,Backfires.ALERTTTTTT :Twitter name changed.From CzAwesomist tuh iSexiest.Take note kay ^^Okay.I'm back ^^Just finished KO.3.It's fucking awesome.Total 7 parts rigt.3rd part I start crying.Th moment xiu played th song while xiang strangles him.( Sounds stupid la, but they were doing it. )' Suddenly feeling like lousy rubbish . Suddenly feeling helpless .Suddenly not knowing what I am now , and what I should do .Been doing my best at anything I need tuh achieve .But I always end up failing myself and being disappointed .What rubbish is this .. 'OKAY ~So , Tuesday was bored lar .Just stayed in if I'm not wrong ? :DWednesday was common test already .These few days keep insomnia .Idk why after common test over nia I so tired .LOL .Slept 8 hours altogether in 3 nights .Sigh .English was fine , okok ^^Obama , hi , I love you .Your hisory is etched tuh my mind forever .Wo ai ni k , muacks .Never bring me go Honolulu study tht prestigious school !LMAO .( Only people who read th 2 passages know . )Both of th long passages were about Obama -.-Jesus christ @!#$!@#!%@!#1 hour break,Rubbished in class.Studied physics with Yushan dear and ate burger in class.Miss yew caught LOLLLLL.So I promised her I won't eat, I keep.She say if catch again, Beta.Smlj LOLOL.Okay.Thn physics paper.Was.... Fine.Yea.LOL.Homed afterwards(?) Guess so LOL.Thursday was SS paper, followed by Maths.Sepposed tuh wake at 6.30.End up woke at 7.40.LOL.Rushed and cabbed down tuh school.Got there in time ^^But no time revise -_- Fml .Screwed SS's 10 marks question behind .Super regret . -_-Nevermind luh , CT only . Laughs .As for Maths .Only graph last question and and and labelling th scale and ,1 indices question Idk .So anyhow do :x Tikam la HAHA .Hope pass ? ):Afterwards , homed at 11 plus .Homed , etc , went down met mum and singyee for lunch .Thn Eunice came while I ate .Went off tuh 824 for her lunch .Played with bluetooth and end up got tuh know uncle's bluetooth LOL .Funny die .Went second home and slack .This time slack like so bored :xCos I was so full and bloated with drinks LOLL .Home at 4 or so ^^ .Homed , around 5 plus sleep till 8.30 .Auto wake , tuition ?LOL . Tuh be exact , talk cock .Noelle came halfway , aiseh , been so long .Chat till 11 plus with her and mum ? :DJogged and bathed , stuffs like this .Thn study Chem and slept .Went school .Met Kailing and Jocelyn in th morning .Went in school .Chem was fine , kinda easy .Ifucked 1 question up , cb .ZZ . Careless again -_-Roar .Chinese was easy as hell x2013981058214 .Fuck man .Chinese class damn cb-ing noisy .All cheat one -.-Ask me for answers s'more .Cannot don't give also . Lol .I like harm until them :lLater they exam fail , CT pass kumlan lol .Like tht , they sure can't succeed one ..-_-Maybe I'm too used tuh doing my own work .My effort , my result bah .All my years , all damn strict and discipline one ma ..Sigh .Forget it .-.-Guilty about it though .K thn , after school , homed .Bus-ed with Rachel .Went home , thn alibaba .Ate , sleep for 1 hour .Cabbed down tuh IMH for counselling , bloodtest and urine test .Urgh .Urine test negative ^^Hhehehehehehehehe LOL .Going back on 19th of March ...-.-Rubbish sia lol .K so ya .Cabbed home , thn had dinner at 827 I guess .Primed and home .Fainted in front of comp at 8 plus 9 plus ?LOL .Slept till 2 plus 3 .Woke , KO.3-ed .Cried like baby , ):Okay so tht's all ~Tomorrow morning tuition ~Got deluxe macdonalds breakfast and apple dipper .Awesome , healthy ^^ .Me gna go jog for th night , jog for 5 minute bah (:Dw bathe la , 5 minutes jiu hao :xThn do normal work out , and sleep .^^I ate chocolates tuhday .MARS somemore .Knn .Gna kill myself .Gna eat 1 meal per day for 1 week already .):ROARRRR .Kthxbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment