Monday, February 8, 2010

The Wheels On the Bus Go Round and Round



So I was browsing through the Sony forums looking for new things to bag on them for. What I got was so juicy and yummy I couldn't help it.



Cobra1, aka "Cobra Girl," Is a moderator for Lithium. The folks that work extra hard to make sure everything you do or say is censored. Well, luckily, she links her Twitter account in her signature. Why is beyond me, because of this little tidbit:



Bio I drive for King County Metro Transit and work with Lithium to moderate online communities. Video games in my spare time and walks in the park.
Beep beep. She's a bus driver. Not only is that hilarious in itself, but she actually lists it BEFORE working for Lithium. The forums that harbor the Home forums are run by bus drivers. (Well, one confirmed, the others strongly suspected) I always thought Sony's forums smelled like cigarettes and armpit. Let's check some of her tweets:



Remember: New #Metro Transit routes and schedules start Saturday, Feb 6, 2010. New timetables are now available for all routes.
Damn, could you be any more interesting? Thanks for the update Ms. Crabtree.



Watching #Forrest Gump again.... Who sits on a city bus bench for 3 hours waiting on 1 bus to arrive?
As much time as you spend on the Playstation forums censoring people's debates and conversations, I would suggest they're waiting on your bus.



I think driving through the tunnel with the #LinkLight Trains is going to be easier than I thought. Route 73 is a good route. #Metrotransit
Oh, you naughty party animal.

Dear Metro passengers. This is the 28 Express; we are not passing 34th St. so don't go expecting any miracles! <3
Just like a bus takes forever to go from zero to forty, it takes just as long for you to go from zero to witty.

I really think I stayed up too late playing #MW2.
Great, I'll expect to see a news story: "Playstation gestapo member drives bus off cliff. She will soon be replaced with stronger language filters." Go have a look at the Kings County Public Transit page, where their motto is "We'll get you there." The fine print says nothing about you being alive, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment