Thursday, February 11, 2010

WONDERBLOGEN

Recently I've been plagued by the oh-so-originally named "Home-Watch-Watcher." This person has started a blog to dissect this blog, and expose us. I would suggest you avoid this intellectual masterpiece. This person puts together arguments like an 1800's British banker. There is just no retort that can defeat such eloquent writing, and hard hitting journalism. I traced this person to the Chicago area. I thought to myself, who lives in Chicago and writes with a lot of typos and barely makes sense? But alas, I cannot figure out this shadowy Rubik's Cube of a journalist.

I have to BEG MY READERS: Please please please don't go to this blog ever. Please don't read anything this person says, because I find them very threatening. I also feel out blog is so jeopardized, I'm watching my every post now, in order to appease our new overlord.

No comments:

Post a Comment