Thursday, February 18, 2010

... and it's raining in Kuching, still raining


looks like the weather won't be any sunnier anytime soon in Kuching...

I don't know why but i just liked the weather in Kuching right now, although most people hate it, I somehow loved it. 
Arggghhh... when will this rain stopped, my shoes are all muddy and wet. I spend most of my time walking whenever I go to class but since the rainy season started I have to take bus which means I have to wake up earlier.


On the contrary, looks like other places in Malaysia including the West and Sabah received less rain and more heat.. Sabah have 3 weeks of no rain while in the west of Malaysia drought is going on.

I'm not a pro in geography but isn't it weird when only Kuching recieved lots of rain. Please send some rain to the other places, they really needed them.

Hopefully heaven have internet access...

No comments:

Post a Comment