Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spotlight.

Hi you.I miss you!Whn you gna meet wo ~I'm sad y'know?I need your hyper rubbish tuh cheer me up!Love you la ^^We shall chat about our stuffs and laugh k.At our second home wih pathetic 7-11 food :xHAHAHA.- Tuh , you know who you are .-----Not gna blog about tuhday, yet.So anyway.It's seriously a disappointment.I'm returning back tuh class on Friday.Not tuh hide, I'm afraid.Lol.Idk how tuh stay in class now.Guess I'm too used tuh rnr bah.Okay we all know it's not th reason.Lol.--Idk if my guess is right..But..Whatever..Tuh be honest.I saw it this morning.I was just happily floating around in school~Walking around tuh look for Mr Lee, going back office.Till I saw it.My heart sank tht whole morning.Maybe it's just me bah.Everyone's going their own ways.Guess people all have tuh part, isn't it.Everything tht happened,Every hugs we had,Every memories we had.It's all here. -points at heart-(:--Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment