Friday, February 26, 2010

Smokers dumber than Non-Smokers

The headline is the actual title of the article that I've read. It shows that we all are just dumb people but apparently smokers are the dumber one.

"First thing in mind when talking about dumbness"

A study done in Israel on their military recruits proved that people who smoked have lower IQ compare to those who smoke less or don't smoke at all.

The earlier you started smoking the more of your intelligence level will dropped. I guessed this is one more reason for people to butt out.

I think this result of the study is true because I've seen smokers and most of them are dumb. For example, when they raised the price of a pack of cigarette, smokers still buy them although they realized that the government is ripping off their wallet.

Another example took place in my own campus, the 'No-Smoking' sign is posted on the wall and it was big enough for people to see. However these no-good-cancer-carrying-douche still smoke as if they never see the sign. I guess they saw the sign but were too dumb to know what it means...

"TEACHER: Tell me what this sign means?"
"SMOKER: Err... whau...sji#emns%d...ajslajsiwd@"

The original article is here

No comments:

Post a Comment