Sunday, January 24, 2010

The table that won't hold

According to this post:

Hello all my dear friends at HOME.. I have stumbled yet another example of Sony's false advertising and I'm here to provide once again the item and their deceptive description, so you the buyer can be warned! I may one day, just start a thread and update it with all the items I find that are in my opinion nothing but deceptive and false advertised items. Let me know what you think and maybe tomorrow I will start that thread..

Anyway, my friends, here is the next item up for False Advertising!

It is the beautiful Waterfall Terrace Bear Table. (See picture below) When I saw this I had to have it.. It's one of the items missing in the original bundle, that so many people are having a hard time getting. Anyways. They show this beautiful table, and I admit is really is nice.

Now, here's the description of the table in Sony's own words.

"It makes a great conversation piece and YOU CAN PUT THINGS ON IT."

Fact: You can not put nothing on it, when you try, it falls off! So once again... Sony Bull**bleep**s us!

I don't know about you guys, but this is really getting out of hand, and it needs to STOP!

So much bear, so little time. Reminds me of a joke. A bear and a rabbit are shitting in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur?" And the rabbit responds no. So the bear wipes his ass with the rabbit.

In this case Sony is the bear, and the rabbit is the Home community.

No comments:

Post a Comment