Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Missing Item Report


First report of a missing item for 1/28/10 update:

Today I bought the Gem Dress from the Costumes shop in the mall. I didn't buy the whole set, as I just wanted the dress really. It's kind of an 80's style purple dress with green straps I think. I've been able to preview it from the store, however the dress hasn't shown up on my inventory yet. I've tried logging out and back in and whatever else but nothing seems to have worked. And apparently the dress itself is bugged and no one has it in their inventory yet (correct me if I'm wrong). Hopefully this gets fixed soon, as it was a really cute dress and probably my favorite item from the update today.


Second post, same issue:

I purchased the new Gem Dress from Costumes today and it does not show up in my inventory. I checked under Torso and Legs, and it's not there. I hope this get fixed asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment