Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Invite Spam


According to this topic:

everywhere i go in the godfather room ill have like 5 ppl on me spamming me for an hr straight with non stop game invites. they sit there and jus click the x button on me and others u cant see nothing on your tv because the game invite bars fill the screen. you cant block them even on ignore player it drives me crazy. must be the new thing now because everyone is doing it in godfather and its frustrating u have to leave the room after awhile because they are determined to drive u out they jus wont stop and im not exaggerating they WILL spam u for an hr or more. sony is their anyways u can block a game invite spammer? if not plz fix this.
This is true, I've had it happen to me. Upon entering godfather 3 guys swarmed me and plastered me with invites for Uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment