Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update Day! Time for Home Update Grading!

B-
Much better then the last disappointment, this update has some stuff worth a download. The Paris apartment will be interesting to see. However, I find it very disappointing that they keep adding tons and tons of new sports items. I hate to say it, but some of us could give a damn less about sports. And the fact that each and every sports jersey you buy is labeled "00" as the number, it's pretty much stating where they are at. Double-Zero. Which will be your PSN account balance after buying one. They are friggin' expensive. UNLESS you buy one of the many new ones with player names. So after buying your $5 jersey last week, get prepared to buy another with your favorite player!
I do have to admit I am getting a bit tired of updates where they package stuff from the week before. Such is the Emoticon pack. I bought three of these for each gender last week, and now they are in a discount bundle. New rule of thumb for me, and probably for my readers:

DON'T BUY ANYTHING THE WEEK IT'S RELEASED. WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT WEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment