Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spoiler.

I'm not happy.Someone spoilt my day.Was looking forward tuh slacking.End up was so -_- . Laughs .Went mac with eunice and siewhui.Awhile, went off cos eunice gtg.Sent her tuh 899a.She went up and down for like 3/4 times -.-End up she never meet jk -.-Lucky I was at voiddeck sitting.Cos she keep up and down -.-So she came down find me.Slacked with her.Picnic ! Laughs .Ate at stairs again -.-Tht nehneh. LOL!!!Chatted about lots of stuffs.She made my day afterall.(:Idk what tuh say..Everyone's speechless.I'm not angry...I'm just disappointed.Why are you different whn you saw me ?Disappointed like fuck.Seriously...........Sigh, let it be bah.I know ~~~~~ more important.We understand..I'm letting it go.What's th point of hanging on.I tried my best.Sorry my temper's bad.I know you'll see this so..If we're true, we'll get back in anyway and anytime.No awkwardness.Tht's true.Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment