Friday, January 29, 2010

Ever have any Doubts?


Remember when the HCV were up in arms because we dumped on them about using their connections to alienate and abuse other users? We insisted that they were part of an inappropriate hierarchy, developed by the Home Team in an effort to do even less work?

Then you will also recall how they stated over and over and over again how they received nothing for their efforts, and had no connections to the moderation staff.

Even the HCV FAQ posted on the Home Main Forum insists that "They are NOT paid for their efforts." Well, luckily, just like other HCV, they're stupid and blog about things. Such is the case of Mrs_Laporta. Directly from her Twitter account:

Ugh! being a Guide can be soo re-freshing.. Like when you get an e-mail from GW sending you redeem codes for apts an outfits ^_^
Well! Where do I sign up? I'm exceptionally good at ignoring user questions and mocking newbies. I have nothing of interest to contribute either. I'm a perfect fit. I'd like my ugly guide shirt and a redeem code for a Vega mask.*

*Home Rule #47: Vega Mask makes ANY outfit instantly cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment