Friday, January 29, 2010

Worst bowling alley trip ever!


In the topic: Worst bowling alley trip ever! A young lady complains about something that's a real burden. THE REPORT FUNCTION BREAKS AND DOESN'T ALLOW SUBMISSION OF REPORTS.

Don't know if this has been pointed out but the report function seems to have been malfunctioning. I'm usually not bothered by the harassment I experience but it annoyed me tonight when guys kept coming up to me, sitting on me, asking me to take off my bra. Not what they were saying, but the fact that I couldn't submit a report. Just had to a rant a tiny bit. Otherwise it was the worst trip cause I couldn't even break 100 on my score lol. I'm terrible at bowling.
Since that feature is broken, I suggest immediately messaging Locust_Star, CydoniaX, and GlassWalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment