Friday, January 29, 2010

Destiny.

Your Destiny.It's all your call.Currently fucking disgusted.Eye pain so went for doctor.Dripped eye drop and now I keep tasting it.It went down from my eye, down, nose, down, throat+windpipe de cross road.FUCKING DISGUSTING.I SWALLOW SALIVA = SWALLOW EYE DROP.DAMNBITTERPLEASE TTSigh.I've nothing tuh say.Went school for 2 days for this week.Awesome.Pattern back.I lost my motivatin.Lol.I feel like everyone's leaving.They've their own lifes afterall..Learnt so much during this period of time..And.Been learning maths so fast, I finished all my sec 1 and 2 stuffs.Sec 3 too. Maybe abit faster than school progress.Chiong ah ~Chem soso.Physics FO.Chinese idk.English heckcare.POA FO.SS and Geog pls go die.Tht's all.LOLLLL.This song is awesome.Blast it in ear piece in your ears,Thn pay attention tuh th awesome lyrics.It's th best, tht's all."If you get there before I do Don't give up on me I'll meet you when my chores are through I don't know how long I'll be But I'm not gonna let you down Darling wait and see And between now and then Til I see you again I'll be loving you Love, Me." And I miss everyone.So many of you.I missssssssssss you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment