Saturday, January 30, 2010

kids nowadays are sluttier !!!

forgive me for the offensive title but i think people will agree with the headline after they read this post.
when i say kids, i mean those who age 5 years to 12 years old.

i was babysitting during the semester break, i thought the job could be easy cos the kid is an 8 year old girl but i was totally wrong.

my first task is to cook for her, so I'm like I should give her sandwich for breakfast and some fried frozen food with rice for lunch (I'm not a good cook, so that's the only option). so i give her the sandwich which is a simple peanut butter and kaya sandwich and she refused to eat it because she simply hate it. instead of eating what i gave her she gave me a list of what she wants me to prepare for her.

Breakfast:
  • Egg Sandwich with generous amount of mayonnaise, cheddar cheese and ketchup with 1:1:2 ratio respectively.
  • Orange Juice
  • Hot Chocolate Malt (aka MILO)
Lunch:
  • I know you are cooking spaghetti but I hate it so I want something else.
Apparently, I was thinking about cooking spaghetti that day but have to crossed it due to the kid's demand.
  • Western breakfast set for lunch
  • Orange Juice
  • Neapolitan Ice-Cream with chocolate chip (I have to grind some Chipsmore first)
That is what I should give them for their lunch and breakfast or else they won't eat, and you know what happened when kids are hungry... they bite you!
I mean where does these kids learn how to demand like that, Mariah Carey perhaps...

The episode doesn't end there, one day she was wearing this outfit which shows her belly button, so I told her that the clothes were to small for her but she replied that the dress is made that way. For what??? I was shocked to see these little girls wear something worn by Britney Spears circa 2000...

FYI,  designer had started to design slutty clothes for little girl, Don't believe me? Just watch this video



It's called couture !!! Fishnet stockings are safe for children nowadays !!!
So who's to blame then... Teacher? Parents? MILEY CYRUS !!!!!?

"It's art you guys!!!"

Children as little as 5 now wants to have their own reality TV, since when do the old days 'masak-masak' game turned into family drama.

I was watching my nephew and niece playing and they were acting as mother and a child. The child were (played by my nephew) fighting with his mom because his mom were using her photo without her permission... sounds familiar? Yep that's cause they were depicting an episode from the Kardashian's reality show.

What's more, my niece now dancing like a stripper whenever PCD song popped out on MTV...

What will happened to these poor kid when they grow up... anyway they are just kids they know one day being w***** is not worth it unless you're Paris Hilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment