Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Home Talk Show Ends It's Run


According to this topic, The Home Talk Show has come to an end. This tragedy of epic proportions will not be overlooked. Words can't express the loss we will all feel in our hearts. Everyone was devastated when it was announced Conan O'Brian lost his show. But this is just horrible. Where else will folks get unwanted updates on people no one cares about? I mean, seriously. Now where will people watch a talk show video that stars themselves?

WTF, I can't even be sarcastic anymore. I saw the Home Talk Show. I have to ask the following: Really? I mean Really? This is like sitting in your garage behind a cardboard desk and making a news about your family, then watching it with them. Except with more ego and dumb people. I just want to state, this isn't an attack on Camrongirl, I'm sure she's a great person when taking breaks from writting terribly typoed forum messages. But making videos of yourself and watching them is like masturbating to pictures of yourself. Food for thought

No comments:

Post a Comment