Saturday, January 30, 2010

Car Drama, Birthday Muffins and Red Faces

This week in The Bridge @ UNIMAS...

The election day for MPP was held on Thursday apparently there were no candidates that I have to vote for so I skipped it.

The highlight event for the week was Friday because other than lab session it was Jenny's birthday (29 January!). I skipped class because I have to finished my assignments.

There is no way I'm going to missed this function, after I've been excluded in two birthday party because of two reasons I'm a male and I still obey my mother's warning.

Car Drama

Unfortunately the car that we rent for the event was not supposed to be ours to rent. Stress!

The traffic jam was insane plus it's raining, the car brake is not properly working and hey the fuel meter is broken! Perfect recipe for disaster, and our driver had just recovered from a traumatic car incident... Stress !

Birthday Muffins

the birthday is held in Hilton, yep one of Paris Hilton's grandfather's hotel...
we sort of trying to break tradition a bit so we served birthday muffins instead of birthday cakes...

That's the muffins !!! Notice the glass of orange juice far left (above) that thing cost more than my 1 month phone bill....

  I admit that it was a lil bit intimidating eating in Hilton because we don't have this kinda thing in Tenom (FYI Tenom is a district in Sabah). We enjoyed the foods and the ambience there.

Red Faces

I arrived in UNIMAS late because of the traffic jam, faces are all red because we were running... and during the intervals we went around forcing people to get red faces...

Anyway it's a great week...

P/S: I was informed that LKS is going to leave us, everyone was sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment