Monday, January 18, 2010

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ... DEAD PEOPLE ... IN UNIMAS...

Have you watched that movie where that kid can see dead people, I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to paranormal stuff. Tho I've witnessed lots of paranormal activity I still thought that it was just science playing with our imagination.

I don't have the ability to see dead people but I have friends who claimed to have that certain ability or what we usually called 'Sixth Sense'. His name is ****** and he's a very religious person, unfortunately I don't like the way he smells... he smells like dead people if you know what I'm sayin'.

Being around with him sure is creepy and many stuff had happened. I will tell you one... or two.. or three...

Our school is known for it's co-curricular activities, one of it is 'Kawad Kaki' (what's kawad in english, marching is it?). The students always trained day and night. At night they trained at around 8 - 10pm...

So there's this one night, the competition is just around the corner so the team decided to intensified their training by extending it till midnight. So it happened, the voice of the commander usually cause disturbance to the spirits that stayed in our school.

My friend (the one with the sixth sense) usually told us that he can see lots and lots of spooks, ghosts and spirits in various form came out from every crooks and nooks of the building in our school compound whenever the commander commands...

And at one time just after the Commander screamed ,"BARISSSS!!!!" a group of spirits that my friend said is family actually popped out of a tree near the hostel and swing around the tree (they're monkey ghosts, perhaps), we were looking at the tree he told us and the tree were really shaking hard (although the weather is actually windy at that time) and we were so scared the image of the ghosts came in our mind...

So that's a story about my paranormal friend... If you've seen any dead people please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment