Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not sleeping.

There's noone like you,One who I'm afraid of leaving.This is my new hair, fringe, whatever.TTHi yez you can finally see my eyeszxc.LOL!It's 3am now.I'm not gna sleep.School later.No mood tuh sleep.. (:Just finished hi my sweetheart.Touching ttm ^^Love it, hahaha.Next epi last if I didn't get it wrong? D:Damn saddening pl0x, hahaha.Maybe not gna slack tomorrow ler.Aye ya not like everyone's free (:Might be sleeping for awhile later,Thn go school, 2 hours, go back home, bathe, sleep.If I'm tired, I might not be going school at all.Think of school I wna cry -.-Dk be happy tht I can study,Be stressed tht I'm only left with 1 more chance,Be angry tht my principal was being a biatch,Or be sad tht I'm indeed a piece of rubbish, useless crap.Laughs.I feel so empty.I felt like death.I didn't even dared tuh look you in th eye.Someone just save me..Okay forget about you.I feel leftout, outcasted, lonely, scared.I don't want tht feeling again.I fucking hate tht feeling of being alone.Like you know nobody's gna be there whn you cry,Nobody's gna be there whn you die.Just fucking fucking fucking detest tht feeling....--Take a breathI pull myself togetherJust another step until I reach the doorYoull never know the way ittears me up inside to see youI wish that I could tell you somethingand take it all awaySometimes I wish I could save youAnd theres so many thingsthat I want you to knowI wont give up till its overIf it takes you forever I want you to knowWhen I hear your voiceIt's drowning into whispersYou're just skin and bonesTheres nothing left to takeNo matter what I do Icant make you feel betterIf only I could find the answerTo help me understandSometimes I wish I could save youAnd theres so many thingsthat I want you to knowI wont give up till its overIf it takes you forever I want you to knowThat if you fall, stumble downIll pick you up off the groundIf you lose faith in youIll give you strength to pull throughTell me you won't give up causeIll be waiting if you fallOh you know Ill be there for you(Ahahaha)If only I could find the answerTo take it all awaySometimes I wish I could save youAnd theres so many thingsthat I want you to knowI wont give up till it's overIf it takes you forever I want you to know (Oooh)I wish I could save youI want you to know (Ohohh)I wish I could save you (ohh)I wish I could save youI want you to knowI wish I could save you --Editted playlist.Gna edit mixpod links again,Some not woking for idk wtf th reason is.Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment