Monday, August 16, 2010

Ton.

Firstly,I'm gna be very random.Most people who know me well,Knows tht I am super in love with crosses and skulls.Those... Kinda stuffs la.Yeah.So...I WNA BUY EVERYTHING THT HAS SKULLS AND CROSSES.If only I had th money ):Mad chio earringz, necklace, etc.OMG.....T.TAlright.End of random rubbish :P---Here's a mad random shot few days back.2 days, I guess.---Okydoky,Gna end it quick.Went out tuh meet Arhjas after she wakes.Supposedly going for YOG fireworks with th rest.But yeah, woke late :S.LOL.Went over Boonkeng meet Arhjas, Joycelyn, Jaslin and ZhengJie.Went coffee shop and A ate.Jo ordered like, popiah, fries, and drinks.Yeah.Thn awhile, went behind slack awhile.Anw so, Darren called.Ask if we wna ton.I didn't wanted tuh la..End up kena psycho etc.Thn I dumb, go up bus on my own accord.Wtf.Went over Holland, D house area.Waited for Carabelle, Barry and Andy(?) Dk how spell Lol. tuh reach.Went over busstop.Bus-ed over tuh like.. Idk. Jurong? LOL.Thn walked from Jurong all th way tuh boonlay tuh find Arron.Waaa, mad tiring.LOL.Walkwalkwalk, thn went shell station buy drinks and food.D got us alot snacks and stuffs.Enough tuh last through out th journey. LOL.Thn walk, stop abit etc.Thn start pua stunt alr.Use $2 puay cab over tuh Boonlay.5 person somemore.Keep kena reject.Damn joke, we need squat down and act tired whn got cab.HAHAHAHAHA.Finally, thn got 1 malay uncle, ji kind!!Send us over tuh boonlay without accepting our money.Omg please.Mad thankful!!!Reach liao, ji boring.Thn got this...Toilet bowl -.-At voiddeck rubbish dump area.D and A public toilet sia.I laugh until, LOLOL.Slack and wait for Arron come down.They very free ar.Go alot carpark walk.Me and Andy kua zui O:Thn got this group of... say. 7?All Kawasaki I think.Jitao purposely VROOOOOOM damn loud.Wth.At 2plus 3 midnight?-.-K thn went over macs area slack.This, 3/4 steps de curb place.All sit down, eat snacks and drink, talk cock etc.Share stories and stuffs.Until around 4.30 or something.Went toilet together, thn go Macs sit.Talk until around.. Idk.5.20+?I cab back.Thn zao cab.-_-Almost $40 -.-Sorry uncle ):Make him uturn once at TP,Thn go in 2 wrong carpark, cuz we dk which carpark stop in front of 7-11 :lThn finally go in correct de.Thn I pua stunt.Say go in take money pay.End up walk out from back door, run home. LOL..Back door actually was locked :lBut I ask th person open :xLOL. Thanks dude.Thn yeah.Homed, bathed etc.Phone with Aj awhile, told her what happened, thn go sleep.Tht's about it eh.---I found this.A year plus ago alr.Lol.Wtf pls, hahaha.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment