Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anime Picture Frames

Here's a good example of why you shouldn't purchase anything in Home. In a topic posted originally on April 1st, 2010, the author states:


I just bought both picture frames from the anime section in the furniture store and I can't put pics in either one.

The little frame has a matrix time deal going on it and I am using the wall picture frame as a wall mounted flat screen right now.
 I remember seeing this topic back then. Almost made a post about it. However, it appears 5 months later it's STILL NOT FIXED. I repeat, 5 months. No fix.

Posted the 23rd of August:

EFFFF!!! i just bought these without researching.... and im extremely pissed at sony for not fixing this... it clearly says

"PERFECT FOR THOUSANDS OF YOUR DIGITAL PHOTOS"

and yet you cant do put a single picture on them.... GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK SONY.... THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING AND IS ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna call them today and harass them untill i get my money back... or at least they can give me a working frame.
 We have told users this many times, paying for anything on Home is a gamble with your money. And with the eternal BETA tag, it gives them a free pass to steal your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment