Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tht should be me.

Tht should be me,Holding your hands. ---Went down Commonwealth tuhday.Was regretting my decision of going down whn I'm otw..LOL.Dumbfuck ehhh!!! Hahaha.Was feeling sieh weird and scared -.-Kns.ZZZ.Ok so,Met....Arhjas, Zoe, Carabelle, Darren, Farah, Wilson, Michelle, and others.Met them at Koufu.Went up carpark with F and C.I forgot if D came up with us or afterwards.LOL.Waited for Weipeng at 4th storey.Stone etc, awhile, went over tuh Clementi with F C WP and D.Wp left. Met B A N etc for awhile, thn B followed.Stone around etc, I forgot at where, met Nigel.Thn slack around, C B left.Went over Jason's house with F N D.N left, thn around 6.30 left J's house.Went over commonwealth.Met A, thn stone awhile, C B came.Slack awhile, A D needed tuh go Safra for kbox meet Kimjio?Wanted tuh go safra with them with C B, but bus jitao damn long.So left with C B, trained back tamp alone.Was super screwed up.I don't even know what I was doing.I had so many things in my mind, it could've exploded anytime.-_-Managed tuh control myself and kept myself clean off, yayyy.Bus-ed back, saw B sis, K, P, WH at busstop.Homed, and I felt like I was transparent x1325702357203587293580?Lol.Wasn't feeling well and stuffs la.Fuckup maximum.Pekcek until I wna kill people :@And idky my left middle knuckle like got bloodclot? ._.Thn right middle knuckle got a cut? And clot.Wtf man.Where did I get them -_-Had cold bath and almost drowned, HAHAHAHA.Ate at almost 12am.Dozed off for afew minutes, hehehehh.I'm here now at 3.49am.I should sleep.Maybe going out tomorrow.But before I do, DO TH DISHES.Tuition @ 11am tomorrow man!!!Idk if I'm supposed tuh join... o.o LOL.And mum's not angry at me anymore, HOHYEZZZ.Alrighty, BYE!---I sorted myself out.I know who I want, I know who I love.I think.LOL.Ohwell, whatever.Whoever it is tht I love,Doesn't matter.Cuz I'm not supposed tuh choose?So I shall just let it be, until whn th right time comes,It'll be sorted out even if I don't want tuh.Heh.Goodbye.--Missing video for Gaga's full interview with jonathan ross.MAD JOKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment