Friday, August 13, 2010

Fallforyou,

Zoom intuh me,Whn you can't breathe,I will be there.I love you.Hi.Woke at... I forgot what time.Prepared etc.Went down cw.I was th last tuh reach, SOWEEEEE.Met A, B, C, F, H and Z outside Koufu.Walked over tuh hawker.Thn went intuh this..Idk what restaurant place.Met quite afew other guys?Thn they ate, etc.I was hyper -.-So keep deesiao uncle.I want his loveeee, etc, whn he ask what we want drink.He damn deesiao, madloves.Went over outside, everyone started drinking.I didn't drink, heh.There was ... Alot guys. LOL.Er, I only know.. Jason? Nicholas? Gabriel? Uh, th rest dk.Darren was there also.Alot la alamak.There was 19 of us at night.Uh.Names I know are....Me, Arhjas, Zoe, Carabelle, HuiPing, Barry, Darren, Nicholas, Farah.Feodore, Jason, Gabriel, Arron. Th rest Idk/forget name, LOL.:SThn drink, talk cock etc la.Thn went over another side, they settle problem,We see show -.-Awhile, halfway go back sit LOL.At night, sian alr,Thn go Doraemon slack.Did alot rubbish.Arhjas make until I got 1 big orhceh+bloodclot at my right triceps.Kns.ZZZ.Z went off at 8plus.Awhile, went down for dinner.Eat, etc.H went off during dinner.Wa, Jason vomit like merlion -.-LOL.Ate 1 maximum small bowl of sharkfin,And abit chicken.Thn went off tuh kopitiam behind.Left around 10.Bused with F and another guy friend of hers.Trained back, go 824.Aunty gave me chiong ang.Smoke halfway, I got th very strong feeling got mata.Thn awhile, got white car park behind.Thn I turn behind, only saw is white, so nv care.But I hide cig.Thn end up?3 police walk in front of me, scan me -.-Thn walk intuh 824.WA I HENG BODOH. Sit afew more seconds, thn walk out, cross road, walk home.LOL.So I'm homed now.Had a nice day afterall?But afew unpleasant things happened? -_-Lol.Zzzz.Ordered around 20 bottles tuhday sia.Siao ginnas LOL.Quite afew seh in th end also -.-Drinkdrinkdrink tah, laughs.Alright, shall get going.Bye.---Moodless.Something strucked me.I'm very, very, sad.But no point telling anyone.(:---See th world behind my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment