Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HUAT AR.

God bless,HUAT ARRRRRR ALL GODS.Hi ps late post.Drafted on o9o81o.But posted on 12o81o.Heh.---Hi.Woke at 4plus.Went tuh prepare go out at 5pm.Kena psycho tuh go out lol.Went out at 7pm.Went over Raffles station meet Carabelle, Huiping, Yanling and another girl.Thn went up meet Arhjas Zoe Darren and Nigel.Went tuh find toilet? LMAO.Awhile, got fireworks.Ai wan x10.See through reflection for most of them -.-LMAO.Hot like cbk -_-Keep see until matachia.Irritating -_-Walk over Clarke Quay, A and D ate cup noodles?Thn Barry came.MOTHER FUCKING FUNNY.He brought this 2 wig.Like those bao zhar tou de wig, black and white.Afro maximum.D B N Z go wear thn fucking funny la!!!D jitao ahgua max.LMAO.Laugh etc, thn went over tuh Clementi by bus.I at busstop kena bully ._.This few days my nehneh keep kena attacked.I need a metal bra.Any intros? ):Anw so,Listen song etc, moodswing ._. Lol.Reached, go usual place slack.Thn Z went off at 11pm.Slacked etc.Thn got police screened -_-Smljfuckfuck.A and Me jitao stuff cig intuh boxer, GAOWHEY SIAK.LOL.D kena :lThn went off.106 tuh ghimmoh, thn sent B and C home, thn H home.Thn walked out, cabbed.Cabbed A and D back home, and cabbed home.Ccb, cab fare jitao 25 bucks.Omg.Went home, slept.Th nexy day,Went down meet A at 4th storey.Thn went down Purmei meet Z, Wilson, Joycelyn.Thn Michelle came down.Went over coffee shop eat, thn slack at.. Some..Open space park LOL.Farah came over for awhile, talk etc.Thn she went off.Thn Joycelyn went off.. In anger? ._.So, left us, 5.But in 2 groups ._.A, Z and me.W and M.Thn do alot rubbish..I kena bully ._. ..Lol.Thn Z went off.Awhile, sent W go take bus, thn slack with A and M.Around 10.40pm, left.Stupid A want climb over th barrier.I don't dare HAHAHA.Thn I make until my left palm.Until now still pain -.-ZZZZ.Bused with her, halfway her papa want fetch her.So she went down bus.I went down at next stop, took 147 tuh Cw station.Trained back home.Tuhday woke up at 2pm something.Prepared etc.Went over cw meet A, Z, F and another girl? ._.Slack awhile, F and th girl went off.Left 3 of us T.TVery kelian.LOL.I lightbulb maximum ward siak!! LOL.Thn Darren and idk-who came up o.oAwhile, whn want take lift go down, Barry and Carabelle came up.LOL.All went down, thn bus-ed over tuh Clementi.Ah, moodswing, kanasaibo.Thn went Ananas, A ate.B went up for max tune, thn lan.After eating, all went up arcade.Thn Jason came.After arcade, went over sportshall find Nigel.Watch him train boxing until end, thn all went back.B C went off.Thn we go inter wait bus.N board his bus.A B C D and me, board 147.B C alighted, thn D, thn A and me.Trained back home.Took 291, went 824, bought food, homed.Everyone ask me why so long never go down LOL.(Y)Go home, bathed, etc.Thn jitao cannot finish my food.Almost half packet, wna puke die me alrPEKCEK.K, tht's all.BYEBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment