Sunday, August 8, 2010

Automatic.

It's automatic,Whn you say things'll get better,But they never..---Why can't we make this darkness feel like home?---Hi.Woke @ 2pm plus.Prepare tuh go out @ 3pm.Left house @ 5pm.Went over Clementi.Met Darren and Nigel.Thn Arhjas came over with Zoe.Slacked and laugh, talk cock etc @ LJS behind.Z and D was being fucking funny and retarded.I jitao LAUGH NON STOP.HAHA.Anyway forgot tuh mention.TRAIN RIDE WAS TH WORSE EVER.AIRCON GOT ON LIKE NEVER ON :@K forget it -.-Went over voiddeck slack.Barry and Carabelle thn came.Slacked, talk rubbish blablablablabla.Alot cock ar, laughs.Anyway. Z did something tht shocked th shit outta me -.-And stupid A still shouted ' AHH SHE PAISEH LIAO, FACE RED '.-.-Until around 8 something, N went home.Thn awhile later, A and me sent Z over tuh train station.Bought drinks for B and Z bought sweeet~She gave me and A 1 each, heh.A bought seaweed & greentea.(Y) Professional pig, LMAO JOKING.Went back, slack blablabla.Thn B and C went tuh buy prata.End up everyone was eating, well, except me.Hahaha.Awhile later, called N down again.Thn bused 105.B and C alighted first, thn followed by D.Went over Commonwealth usual place with A and N.Slacked like we always do and did rubbish, LMAO.Halfway D came down again, stupid, pua stunt kena exposed HAHA.Slack until 11.30pm.Everyone left.Trained home, bused home, and I'm homed.HAHAHA.Gna meet EuniceTSH BeeeBeeeBeeeloved tomorrow before going out.I so lazy go out tomorrow!!!I fucking need sleep siak!! LOL.Everyday not enough sleep T.TTomorrow going what, Marina or whatever dk where, see fireworks.SMLJ LOL.I told D I will call him up tomorrow and say' DARREN!!! I SEEING FIREWORKS!!! ON TV !! 'HAHAHA.Thn maybe tonning?Idk ar. Laughs.Alright, I'm mad shit tired!!GOODNIGHT SOON.Anyway this is what happens whn we're over our limit of boredness.-____-HAHAHA.Bohliao bo! LMAO.---I used tuh love my neck.But now I don't )):'Cuz it harmed me tuhday.):Make me paiseh in public ):HAHAHA.But what happened jitao was fun and funny.(Y)I love!Say hi tuh my neck.And say hi tuh Arhjas Twentysix Hasnowatermelonboobs.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCKK!!!!LOLOLOLOL!!!!I madloves tht name LMAOLMAOLMAO.Oky, bye!---I have an obsession, with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment