Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Laughing out loud.

THIS IS MOTHER FUCKING JOKE.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.FUCK IT MAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.SUPER JOKE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.--This, I've watched for a million times.Fucking funny!!!!' Well, I do have a big donkey dick. ' EPIC WIN !!!--GAGA IS EPIC FUNNY!!!SPEECH NINJA!!!!HAHAHAHAHHA---I fucking love Lady gaga!!!!♥♥♥She's super mad awesome!!Love her character like mad!!!Full version of whole interview, here!Omg loh she's jitao fantastic!!HEH.And I love adam lambert.He is sexy in For your entertainment's MV.SEXY MAX!!!HE FUCKING SEDUCTIVE MAXIMUM!!!SEE 0.47!!'No escaping whn I start, once I'm in I own your heart~'OMG JITAO ORAGSMIC X213384723057025820985151!!!!!!!LOLOL.And Adam Lambert pwned this old woman k.She suck.1 comment said what I wanted tuh say..what a bitch... she tried to expose Ricky Martin when he wasn't clearly comfortable with his sexuality, same with lady Gaga asking her if she had sex with women(which left her literally speechless) and now she's looking at Adam like she's almost disgusted with him...old, grumpy lady who's face is frozenSeriously.Idk about ricky martin la, but, wtfuck.MY GAGA AND ADAM )))))))):OLD BITCH, GET A LIFE :@Adam pwned old hag!!!!" Was tht a hard decision to make ? Or have you been thinking ' I got tuh do this one of these days ? ' "' I've been opened about my sexuality since I've been an adult '" You know, there were people who thought you should've kept your sexuality, a mystery. "' Oh I know, I'm very, opened book, I kinda wear myself on my sleeve.. '' YEZ, I AM A HOMOSEXUAL. '' Deal with it . -laughs!- 'HAHAHAHAHA.SWEEE!!!WOOOOO .And I keep forgetting tuh post!!!I only love Alicia Key's part. LOL.Mad nice.((((:Far better without Jay Z, LOL :DDDDK bye for now (: .

No comments:

Post a Comment