Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Klsw's 16th birthday.

Hi.This post is specially dedicated tuh a pretty girl.Cute girl.Funny girl.Anti social girl.Fierce girl.A white girl.White like susu.White like ghost.White like geisha.White like marlboro.LMAO.Koey, Lim Suwen.Why this post?Idk too.I did one for her last year,So might as well do this year's too? (((:Happy birthday! :DMay all your wishes come true,And be happpyyyy!Th rest, sms tell you alr.I'm always here, yeah? (:And also,Wna thank you for being there all th time whn I texted you.Like whn I am sad, emo, etc.Thanks for bothering tuh cheer me up,Or at least advice, And tell me tuh look on th brighter side,Or like encourage me, etc.Have never expected us both tuh turn out this way! Hahaha.Always thought we'll just be 2 hi bye kinda friend..Like, after not slacking, etc.Heh.And ar,You say see me soon de hor!!I will book you soon!!Don't reject, arbo I will cry, HAHA.Enjoy your celebrations.^^♥ Love die you liao.(:- LhyClare. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment