Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nothing matters more,

I love you,For everything you are.And everything you are not.For every smile you flash,And every laughter you have.---Recently heard this song again.Reminds me so much.About p5 HMT class.Yiming's incident.Ji touching, I jitao cried whn I saw his post.LOL. HAHAHA.---Oky!21st August!J came over tuh my house at 10.30pm.Super zun ar th timing.LOL.Thn around 11pm,Cabbed down tuh Changi airport t2 with J and mum.Waited for sis tuh come out.She cekark, come out only, chiong tuh DFS sweep vodka, HAHAHA!!!!I wait until damn bored, felt like dancing, wtf. LOL.After tht, went tuh eat Ya kun and chatted.Hughug my sis, heh :DShe say my face shape change ._. J said tht too, wtf.Ok, so went back home, thn stone etc.Omfg my phone bill 108bucks.:SOk thn spent th whole night at sis room till 6am.With Kiki, Jun and sis, of cos.They drank and got damn high, I laugh until, LOL.Almost die.HAHAHA.Morning around 6.15am,Went down for breakfast with sis and K, while J went home.Thn K went home afterwards.I went home, bathed, did th dishes, and finished a book.Slept at 12pm.Woke at I forgot what time.And I forgot what I did.Oh holy.LOL.Ok skip.Monday... 23rd?Went tuh eat with mum, sis and dad at cs.Thn awhile, sis went tuh cut her hair,Dad and mum went home.I went over cw.Slack etc, thn went home.Jialat, no memory of anything.LOL.24th, woke at 3plus 4.Texted D, thn went tuh prepare etc.Keep soh-ing, delaying time, LOL.Reached hawker at 7pm sharp.Met B, D, H and J.I went over another side talk on phone first.Thn called C F and H over.Went over sit and smoke with J.Awhile, C F H came over.Heh.Th fun starts there.Thanks tuh like, 15 hours or sleep,Or rather 12 la, cuz I was awake from 4plus tuh 7am.Limpeh was bloody hyper and started talking alot.HEHEHEHE.Fun fun fun!LOL.Chatted and high and everything la, ji nice only.Heh!Around 8plus, A came down after bathing.Sit there talk and stuffs.Thn 8plus, H left for Clementi too.O:Thn B and C left for home too.9pm, everybody all go home, sian bo!Bus-ed over cw with A D F H and J.Waited for H and J's bus with them, Thn went over W house area slack.Met J, M, W and another guy, idk who ._.Went over market and A ate.Met another 1 or 2 guys, idk.Chatted with F and stuffs.Thn went over stairs smoke and chatted with A and F.Went over table sit down.And I start alot rubbish.Jitao laugh until fucking tired.HEH.Bus-ed over tuh cw with A F J and M.Sent F tuh train station, thn went tuh slack.Talk, kena force tuh camwhore, etc.I kena psycho-ed tuh buy cig -_-Poor me.. Lol...Alr bankrupt liao, -_-End up camwhore and stuffs,Delay time, my last train gone.LOL.Hohseh bo!!!Called sis for help, heh.Lucky she's back in sg omfg ._.So, not gna eat until next week or buy cig, Faster return sis money first lol.Lend A my cig box and gave her 4 sticks tuh survive.I'm so nice, love me not? LMAO.Went koufu outside sit and relac.Thn went over Tanglin halt area slack awhile.A go up bathe, end up cannot come down -.- So around 1plus 2, cabbed home from Tanglin halt.Listened tuh Blind all th way.Ah, madloves. (:---After all these time,I never thought we'd be here,Never thought we'd be here..And my life for you, is blind..But I couldn't make you see it.Couldn't make you see it, tht I love you more than you'll ever know..And part of me died, whn I let you go..---Ok.Up till down, I post for 1 hour alr.Dk wtf I doing also. HAHAHA.Hold on while I see if there's any pictures tuh upload.For entertainment...Yes there is.1 tht I'm gna regret my whole life.LMAO.Another one is random.Took on... Monday???Yeah.Got th cui feeling... LOL.This...I'M SO GNA REGRET.HAHAHAHAHHA FUCK IT LOL.OKAY BYE LOLOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment