Saturday, August 7, 2010

Smiles.

If I had you,Money, fame & fortune,They never could compete.Dozed off @ 7am plus yesterday.Woke at... I forgot.Keep wake and sleep lol.Went tuh prepare at 2plus in th noon.Thn went over tuh Clementi.Went arcade meet Arhjas Barry Carabelle Darren Huiping & another guy?D was fucking funny!!!!He got these... Plastic red balls for kids,Thn he put at his ... LOL... Ok. Nipples, LOL.Under his shirt.Thn he got like, boobs.LMAO.While walking tuh Clementi bus interchange,Thn D shocked this old lady, and everyone LAUGHED OUT LOUD.Stupid A jitao stopped walking and banged intuh me -.-My vagina area jitao PAIN. LOL.My foot got stepped on by her -___-Thn D deesiaoed some... Idk, guy?Thn everyone got ang hun from him.All smoke abit, THROW.Not nice at all, LOL.Waited for Zoe @ Interchange.Thn bus-ed over tuh Vivo.Went toilet, thn KFC, everyone ate.I drank.Rubbish happened and things got... Sour -___-Sibeh xiasuay, BUAYTAHAN.I jitao hid my face in my bag. LOL.I stuffed my face intuh my bag. Laughs.Left Kfc and split intuh 2 groups.B C H went tuh..... IDK WHERE.A D Z and me went sky park slack.Talked awhile, until around 8.39pm? ( Oh I still remember th time LOL. )A sent Z over.Chatted with D thn A came back.Slacked etc, went back tuh CW, D went home.Met Nigel and slacked until 11.50am.A was being SIEH HYPER LIKE WTFFFF.I jitao shocked shit. LOL.N was bored and he kept taking his shirt off and putting it back on.Doing stupid exercises and we laughed like dumb idiots.Left at 11.50pm.Went up for last train.I WAS FREEEEEEEEEEEEZING ON TH TRAIN, -_-Reached inter, went over 293.OH, LAST BUS JUST TURNED IN.Mad lucky!!!Heh.Bused home, homed.Bathed, and I'm here.And limpeh is hungry.24 hours never eat.Everytime forget eat, :@LOL.Had a great day.And I realised something...Something so, unexpected. LOL....K nothing.LOL.Bye~ :DMad tired -_----请告诉她我不爱她,笑着难过自我惩罚.想终止这一切挣扎,狠了心说真心谎话.别告诉她我还想她.恨总比爱容易放下.当泪水堵住了胸口,就让沉默来代替所有回答.---I never thought tht I'd be happy with this ending.I'm shocked with myself too.But after tuhday, I'm quite sure tht it's th best.Th best anything can ever turn out tuh be.Th mad sweet and happy smiles I saw,On th faces of th both of you.It felt like th best damn thing ever.Though it hurts and I almost dropped afew tears,But I held it back, and I turned out happy, very.I tried tuh accept it and smile it through.And I succeedded, I guess.It seemed like my happiness comes from th both of you.Neither way wouldn't have been right..It would've always been wrong.But now it seems all fine and awesome.Super satisfied with it, and I'm really happy.And, oh well.I'll always be there.One tht comes, step intuh your life,Leave billions of footprints on it,Wiping tears off your faces.I won't shit in your life and walk out,Leaving it tuh you tuh clean it up.I am not th sort tht comes and go.Not th kind tht will say I love you if I don't.My feelings don't fly around like roller coaster rides.Definitely not th type tht breaks promises.In short,I am always there.Despite whatever shit happens.Maybe drifted apart, but always remember tht I'm still here.Things may turn out ugly, but I'll always love those memories.Things may turn sour, but I'll always miss those days.Well, maybe I won't be there anymore whn you push me away?I can't stay if you wna push me away, yea?(:---There's no real love in you.---Always remember tht I'm not anyone you've met.I, am me.---I still love th both of you.Obsession + Love. LOL.Fuck my heart seriously, lmao.And Idk whether I'd ever get over th both of you.Feelings, is th most complicated thing in life.I won't bother forcing myself tuh forget, get over.Laughs.I am stupid, but who cares~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment