Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Past.

I'm feeling how I felt.I don't like this feeling.I know I'm over everything.But this pain still comes back tuh me,Whn I see things.... Yeah..Mad irritating...---Was looking..And am still looking at my facebook status.Older post.. Older post..So long ago.I saw quite.. Alot.Most meant something..Not quite in order, but it gets older as you scroll..I think.--So if one day you need a shoulder, Give me a text.Just a text of 3 words, ' I need you '.Tell me wherever you are, &I'll fly over.Wherever you are. I might never be th one you love, But I'll never stop being there for you. B'cuz seeing you heartbroken, Gives me heartaches, chestpain.I'd never want you tuh cry, because you deserve tuh smile.June 27 at 5:47am---If hugging you for a second'd let me die a second earlier, I'd still hug you forever. If being w you was wrong,I'd rather not be right. Even if it kills me just missing you, I will give up my life in just missing you, Watching out for you tuh be fine, Watching you from afar blissfully living. B'cuz you're my life. If I've tuh live w/o you, I'd rather not. You get it, th most wonderful thing i'd ever met?♥June 27 at 5:45am( This was so for you. )---If you could tell me what's going on in your mind,And whether I'll stand a chance.I'm gna die.July 3 at 4:39am ---I wna forget you.I dwna remember you.I wna smile again.But everyday and night, you're in my mind.How am I supposed tuh let go of you?My heart's lika bitch, torturing itself now.Every sentence about you tht I saw, it self-inflicts once.And sums up pretty much, my heart's dying.July 7 at 8:17pm ---I wna see you leaning on th walls.Lookin' intuh my eyes through my soul. Listenin' tuh my heart, beatin' for you.& hear me say,'I love you everyday, baby.'July 9 at 6:55pm( So thinking of you whn I typed this -_- -.- )---Sometimes whn i'm out without MSN and Twitter, I feel scared tht I'm not there whn you need me.But whn I reached home, I realise you didn't look for me. And tht's whn I 're-arranged' my thoughts, and realised, if someone needs me, they'll call me up instead. Or find ways intuh getting contact with me. So. Yea. Damnit.June 26 at 1:28am---Someday you're gna leave silently, slowly ignoring me. You're gna float away slowly, quietly.Knowing I won't dare tuh contact you cuz I think I'm irritating,You just leave, like this.And we're over.And this is happening, right now.June 25 at 8:51pm---You're not my first, but you might be my last, only if you give me 5 minutes tuh explain how I love you.June 24 at 10:17pm---I could promise you a lifetime, but would you even give me 5 minutes?June 23 at 11:51pm---:

No comments:

Post a Comment