Saturday, August 21, 2010

Iluma.

'Cuz it's Satur-Saturday,Ain't nobody here to take, eh, eh, eh~'Cuz it's Satur- 'Cuz it's Satur-Saturday,Everybody wants to play, eh, eh, eh~I like to move it move it, dontcha like to lose it~I like to do it, do it, I like to do it, do it!I like to move it, move it, I'm about to lose it~I like to do it, do it, people like to move it!---Hi.21st August.Woke at 6plus.Nua etc, thn went down cut hair.Omg my hair, LOL.Ji weird now -_-Thought of cutting behind short also.Arbo ji weird, unequal :lBut cannot ar.... Mummy kill me. LOL.T.TWalao.This hair hor, bloody hard tuh take photo.And my eyes damn exposed.Don't like -___-Lol.BUT STILL, I'M CUTE. LMAO.( Sorry ar, brain spoilt :P )Side.( Never do anything tuh it. )( Never straighten or apply things or style etc. )( I secretly hope it looks better after managing ._. )( LOL. T.T )I ji miss my irritating fucking sideburn!!!Hahahahaha.Fuck it.Forget it~Hair will grow aye?! :DHohoho.---Bathed etc blabla and rushed out.Bloody bus delay maximum, puborh -_-Zunzun Janice cousin called.Thn her boyf got carrrr ):But he don't want fetch me over, HAHA.Assh0lez ):Ok so, Trained over bugis afterwards.Went over Iluma Sky met Arhjas, Joycelyn, Feodore and Nicholas.And... 2 hamsters. LOL.Stone awhile, went out smoke, thn went down eat.I didn't eat. J too.Finish etc abcdefg, paid,Went out.Sit there, chitchat abit, laugh abit.A rat/mouse keep running pass J whn she's talking.LMAO.Everyone jitao keep laughing. LOL.Around 11.50pm.They all went on bus.I walked over tuh train station.Very relaxed, cuz last train tuh Pasir ris...12plus thn end.LOL.Trained back tamp, bus-ed home.I sit 1 round.Ji scary.Whole bus only got me after 740 there de bus stop :SHeh.Bathed, blablabla.Thn yeahz.Comped.Lie on bed from.. Idk. 4am?But I slept at 7.50am.Lol.Fell asleep on th phone ._.I've never fell asleep on a phone chat.First time.Not really sleep la.Just, 90% asleep? LOL.(Y)Slept, woke at 5plus.C actually asked if I wna go play pool lol.But I can't uh.Gna go change sis' bedsheet,Thn start unplugging her speakers, thn return tuh her,Her bolster, chair, alibaba.-_-Mad tiring.Her speakers, wire more than your headful of hair.Cb.LOL.I'm so gna kope her speakers again whn she go Aust next year.:DWell, if I haven't get my set of speakers.LOL.Tonight gna cab over Airport with mum and Jun.Fetch sissy! Hehehehehehe.Aww missmiss! ^^Gtg~ Buhbye~---21st.3rd.None.Shall not say much.

No comments:

Post a Comment