Saturday, August 14, 2010

Excruciating pain.

I'm ready to fall.I'm ready to crawl on my knees, to know it all.I'm ready to heal.I'm ready to feel..Take me there.Everybody wears a mask whn we go out.Of course we do enjoy time with our friends. We laugh at nonsense.We crack jokes. We fool and play around. All we basically do, is have fun. We laugh our days off and part each other whn night falls.Everyone, will leave with a smile.But everytime, whn we're at home,In our rooms, in th dark.We're not happy at all.We just don't show it.We basically just, hide it.We may be nonsensical.We may do rubbish.We may be noisy.We may be.. Anything.But really,Don't judge us from what we do, or say.We're not who you think we are.Just like everyone else.We all wear a mask, everyday.---'Only now thn I realised, all of us who're always laughing and playing together.. None of us are happy..' ---Sometimes I just..Tried tuh be happy.I really tried.. ._.But I seem tuh, just.. Fail?I just realised I don't look happy at all?Even if I'm laughing, being hyper..Even whn I smile whn I'm talking about th things tht's hurting me,Looking at what's killing me, but I still smile.I still laugh at it.I smile at it.But idk why, tht smile's kinda awkward.I .. Am a mother fucking vagina .-.-Hawtstuffs.Mad awesome voice of Bill Kaulitz.Madloves.♥---Ich kann dich für immer lieben.---Nothing's in there.Nobody's in there.I feel nothing in there.Not happy.Not sad.Not angry.Not .. Anything.I can't feel, anything.It feels empty there.Like I lost all my emotions.My heart and soul.It feels so numbed,Yet so painful..---Sometimes, I have no idea why.I go out of control and flare up.For no reason.I can't control it too..Idk what's happening tuh me..Whatever it is.I will live every minute, trying tuh breathe.---Love,Was almost th whole universe tuh me.Now, it's nothing, but a cruel joke.And I am, th joke.---I'm alright.I'm fine.It doesn't hurt all th time.It only does whn I breathe and am alive.I'm fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment