Friday, August 6, 2010

It's fine.

It's over,I made every second count.Whn I'm with you,I'll make every second count,'Cuz I miss you, whnever you're not around.Tell me,How do I live with a broken heart,And facing th reason for being broken, everyday?Oh yea, by numbing my senses and sealing my feelings off.---Went over tuh Clementi tuhday.Reached at around 6.I was stupid, or crazy, idk.I wore a jacket whn th weather was mad hot.-.-Met Farah and Arhjas.Went some place first,Thn sky garden slack etc alot stuffs ar, go everywhere. -.-Tired.Went Anana's at 8 something.F left.Waited for Carabelle and Huiping.A ate and Nigel came.Went tuh slack.Awhile, C and Hp went ghim moh.Slacked with C and A at commonwealth till 11.40pm+.Trained homed, bused home.Stone at stairs until dk what time la,Went home, bathe, and I'm here now.And these 2 days keep getting cuts and bruises...WHICH IDK CAME FROM WHERE.Wtf pl0x.-.-Didn't eat for 27 hours.No appetite -.-Now I open mouth like wna murder me like tht.LMAO.Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment