Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Footprints,

Every tear you drop,Shows every inch you got torn apart inside.But if you cry a river,Please, see a doctor before your chest bursts open,And th blood vessels go ooooozing with blood,Flying around like a (L4D)Smoker's tongue.Hi.Just 2 hours ago.I was having mad loads of things tuh say,And share about ...Yeah, th picture shows everything.But y'know...2 hours later, I'm just lazy -_-So I shall just post a picture of my stupid face,On th 21st of August :DTh night my sis returned!Heh.Eh heh. I was bored.Sis was unpacking..And we were talking rubbish etc with J while waiting for K tuh come over..---I realized tht I love tuh start a post with like...Pictures of sunset and sunrise and like, beaches?Or like, nightsky, stars, moon, lightning? LOL.I like nightsky th most, mad beautiful yet plain.But I choose them according tuh my mood.And..This.Is what I chose for tuhday.I have no idea why, don't ask me.I have a habit.Tht I'll search for pictures tht my heart wants.Thn post it as a starter for my post.Sometimes I can even 'want' a purple sky kinda sunset?Or like a, red-cloud-full-moon-nightsky picture.It's stupid y'know.But still, it's what I want.K LA ALOT RUBBISH.HEHEH.K so, days' been.. Messedup somehow.Well, still went down tuh slack as usual.With ABCDFH. Sometimes J,Y,N,F.Sometimes others, depends.Went down Crescent slack with usual people,Blablabla, thn went safra talk, thn homed.Yesterday went down depot.Went V house.Met H and F at hawker and went over.Stoned and stuffs, blablabla.Thn went stairs and talked with DFHY.Settled some stuffs and bla, whatever.Lazy elaborate also.I got kinda pekcek cuz of what D was insisting.-_-Keep threaten me by pulling my hairrrr -_-Holyfuck, I hate it whn people touch my hair, LOL.Went Safra, blablabla, thn homed.Tuhday, went down Ghimmoh.Met Abcdfh at block 12.Went down Clementi.Went up arcade awhile, saw W there,Thn ananas for food.Made H eat, hahahaha.Went up lan for 1 hour.Stone.Got pwned in bs by AD.HAHA.H got bullied by CD in L4D versus mode.Haa.FN came over.Left lan, BC left. W finished DotA and came down.Thn went off with BC.Proceeded tuh Safra with Adffhn for pool.Sit at sofa all th way and talked etc.Got bullied t.tLeft with DFH on 145.Trained back, and homed.---Things screwed up before I left house today.Urghz, hate tht feeling.-.-WELL ANYWAY.TIME FOR MY DA DAO LI NIAM KENGZ.NO INTEREST, DON'T READ K.LOL.---Now I realized something so important.I had a conversation tht went something like this..Friend: But if tht happens, it'll be damn weird? Like, 1 person gone..Me: Thn just live life like how you did before she came in your life this time?At tht moment, I thought..'It's easy what..'But I was so, fucking, wrong.It's never easy tuh let someone tht meant something tuh you, go.Once people stepped intuh my life,And maybe even had a certain value tuh me, or played an important role,Or even got this 'My most important person' place in my heart,And LEFT for some reason, mostly drifts, or other reasons..I'd never passed in psycho-ing myself.Tuh live like I did in th past (Past; before those 'people' stepped in) again.Footprints they left on my life-journey;Th routes we walked together,Th rubbish we did as a group/pair,Th jokes we cracked and laughed together,Th problems we solved or shared with each other,Th time we spent together,Th little time where we share our most-inner-feeling,Th places we've been tuh,Th inside jokes/words we had,Th usual places we always go tuh,Th things we always do whn we're together,Th 'signals' tht we all know what they mean, and no one elses knows.They all, will still, and always be there.No matter what.It's like a bed of soft sand.Once you walked across it, your footprint is there.And if you want tuh 'live like you DID before crossing it',You have tuh walk back on th same bed of sand.And th bed of sand, will never be th same.Never be th same, as in th looks; footprints to and fro,And, ok, this is dumb but, eg, 'th sand feels th pain whn you step on them.'Y'know, like how you actually affect and what impact you had,Whn you crash/walk/fly/run/bomb/get intuh someone's life, or even heart.It doesn't hurt whn someone gets intuh your life,Cuz everyone feels it, everyday, everywhere.Just, made not tuh feel tht pain upon your entry..But whn tht someone wna leave and 'go back tuh life without you',They walk back on th path where they came from,And tht's whn it hurts, stepping on 'th bed of sand'.Kinda complicated, but if y'know what I'm saying, good for you.Ahahaha.I've came tuh realize so many things this few days.From advices tht I hear from people,Thoughts and opinions, everything.Always remember something;Life, never shortchanges you.It's something like,If someone leaves, someone new will come tuh you.It doesn't happen in a 'purposely-done' kinda way.Everything happens naturally.Always remember this.Some even say, 'God take people away from you, cuz He thinks it's time tuh give you a better one.'Y'know those sort of things, twitter, blabla retweets, they're everywhere.And I feel like some nun or something.I have no hate, no anger now.Mad awesome temper management.I think it's really good! :DBut 1 bad thing caused by th impact blown on me few days back.My sadistic side is back -_-I seriously want tuh just, fuck it off.Damn irritating.But still... Blood tastes nice.. ( Ok wtf. )---Lastly.I wna say tht.It's not tht I don't give a shit tuh fight for what I want.It's tht if I'm fighting for something tht doesn't want me,Thn why fight? Fight with air?Still.Love her well, treat her good, and be happy.I'm always here, if you need me.Always will give you th best company, advices, etc.I'm not angry anymore.Ohwell, I wasn't even angry from th start.I was sad, lolol.Even cried whn I mentioned what happened.Tried tuh hold it back, cuz there were a number of people there...But still -_- Lol.Tht showed how badly I was hurt by your actions and words.But it's okay.I should put myself in your shoes and understand, yea?Different people have their own ways of solving things,Different ways of getting what they want or need, alibaba ice kachang.Y'know it.But sometimes...Even understanding everything and doing my part,People don't see it.They want people tuh understand and go their way so much at times,Tht they forget tht th others need understanding too.Understand how far people can go for your own benefits.You're already considered blessed if people actually will give a shit.So, slow down your pace, or even take a step back.Relac 1 corner and THINK, reflect.Cherish and love everything.Treat people right, not just th one you love with all your life.Your family, friends, alibaba doraemon.I did it, and I felt so much nicer, better.(:---Tuh you:Idk what tuh say, ahahaha.Just wna thank you for your time,And for being there.Your company and stuffs.Those fun, laughters etc, aiya just, everything.God heard me.Take good care of yourself!And don't keep keeping things tuh yourself.-_-Share it with someone.Well, someone who truly cares, of cos.And don't trust people too easily.Think of everything from every, possible angle and perspective.People aren't as simple as you think they are.I'm always here..And, sorry.And...Tuh you:Idk if you'll think I'm faking it,Alibaba-ing it or what, Idk.But I've something tuh tell you.Always remember.You, are worthed it.Don't be like how you were and kept saying you're not worthed it.Live a happy life, and smile more.Idk if it's right tuh still be willing tuh be here for you,But I'm giving it a second shot of faith.So.. Yeah. I'm here.I hope I won't be wrong again this time.And really thank you for your nags in th past..Random texts asking me tuh eat and stuffs like this.Along those few months.Tgc.---I'M DONE.Fwoah, damn long.Heh.Bye :DI AM A HAPPY PERSON NOW!And gna start studying this few days already.Mum's gna plan everything for me and stuffs.Hope things'll get better! :DAnd names mentioned below,MOTHER FUCKING MEET ME UP SOON.I MISS YOU LIKE MAD.EUNICE TAN SHI HUI.KERIEN SOO KAI LING.JOCELYN YEO XIN LING.HAZEL TAN MEI CI.4 OF YOU AR.DON'T MEET ME SOMEMORE, I-Q-U.Heh.♥♥♥.And, no Hazel.tmc hun, NO ZHIRONG this time round!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment