Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hawker life.

Hi.Short post.Er.Went down tuh meet usual people.Starting say meet cw, thn ok.I at tiong, ask me go clementi.Thn I reach liao, say go cw.End up at cw, say ask me go hawker.Tio gah ar!!-.-Reached, A and D fetched me.Thn go hawker sit.Arron and th rest there also.Stone talk etc.Jason came.Until around evening,Barry and Carabelle came.Thn slack until at night.Drank 1 cup, whole face red.Cheebai LOL.Th ultimate reason why Idw tuh drink.Heh.Thn, awhile ar,Joey came.Alibaba.Everything.Thn left for cw.Go sky garden slack with A and F.After tht trained home.Went 824.Jitao nua.Go home, headache.Slept form 3am till 7pm plus thn climb out of bed.LOL.Went down get stuffs for dad.Wanted cut hair.But hair salon closed -.- ccb.Thn got myself food.At 824 awhile, thn go home.(:Buhbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment