Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wishes Again

I have 3 things in mind now.Let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~Firstly,Kendrick and Claudia Sexy,Last really really long alrights ? :DI wanna see you both together years later,Meeting me for a drink alrights ? :DHappy 2nd month yo!Secondly,Happy birthday tuh my cong cong teddy.Better get well soon and meet me up.COME TAMPINES IDC.:x Heee.Love ni yi bei zi yo! :DLastly,Songning and Dansen !Last long ^-^Me wish you both happy happy! (:--Th end yo.LOLL.Hahahaha.Didn't go school as usual! :xYoohoo.School didn't text my mother,Didn't call me or my mother.Am I expelled ? :DLOVELY HAHAHA.--To Songning :Cheer up yo.I'm sure Dansen wanna see you happy yea ? :DDon't worry about your friends' side.It'll get better as time passes.Now all you have tuh do is tuh stay positive,And last long with Dansen,Alrights ? :D^-^ Takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment