Thursday, October 1, 2009

Studies.

Goodbyes are for lonely people,Standing in th rain.Hmm..Wdednesday, went school.Wanted tuh go late, but whatever :xWent on time in th end.Hazel honey and Eunice alien say they late.Eunice like later than me lol.Hazel earlier than me.Idk la Laughs.Went in, saw kian kok and mohaid.Thn walk up, blabla.Go class, home room.Alibaba.Had P.E .Super fun hahaha.Fuck man perspired alot -.-Played like 4 rounds ? -_-Went down recess straight.SUPER HOT LOL.Hazel honey was sitting like a metre away from mehhhh.LOLS.:DWent up class, blablabla.I total drank 3 bottle of pink dolphin tht day.Fuck LOLOLEh or was it 4 :S-.-Ok nonono it's 3.Hmmm, after school, didn't wear back uni, just pe and skirt.Thn stayed in school, Erica went off.Thn we slack slack, around 2.30 or earlier.Went out of school.Went mac eat abit and laugh and all la.With Eunice Nicole Cherie and Ziyi .Bitched about people ? :x LAUGHS.Raymond and Wee joe was following, tian hui got i think o.oThn went back tuh school, nicole they al got their stuffs.Lots and lots of books.Stacked up altogether, like moutains. LOL.Tianhui carried 20(+) books after school LOL !Went KFC tuh meet Rico and Zachary.They 2 person take 3 table, we 5 person take 2 table.CB LOL.Got another table of sec 2 studying.We bitched around, gossip and all.In th end only studied ABIT history.Eunice taught me SBQ, thanks ah :DThn another table tht sec 2 de,Spilled big cup of drink LOL.Fuck sia.Thn another table de guy, dunno where.He broke a chair when he lean back.Wtf man.What's with people breaking chair's backrests -.-Studied till 6plus.Ok not exactly tht.Bitched around and all till 6 plus :xWent out, walked home after nicole and cherie got on cab.Chatted on phone with Eunice Alien for awhile while studying.o.oWent home, bathed, had 2 super panadol, headacheeeee -'-Slept till 12.Woke, but it still did hurt.Fuck ? Lol.Study lit and abit history until 2.Slept again.Woke at 6.55am.Planned tuh wake at 6.40am tuhday one loh ! :SHeeee.Rushed tuh school.Went out of house with sister.Went down, walked tuh school.Didn't bring song book. LOL!Heee.Hmm thnthn erm.Mrs koh gan me, thn went up class.Thn went down creativity hall LOL.Hmm.Exam from 8.30am till 10.30am.HMT Paper 1.Fuck, letter writing I chose formal letter.Format screwed me Laughs.Thn compo I wrote like, ' bao zhang bao dao '.Some feelings on th news we read ?Die la compo fuck.Nehmind paper 2 consist 110 marks,Paper 1 90 marks..ZZZ LOL 200 marks leh cb :SAfter paper 1, went down with euniceszx.Erica Nicole and Cherie went up after meeting us for 3 minutes ?LOLS.Saw Eunice Alien ♥ and Hazellllllllll ♥.Kailing also.Tht 2 bitch, Eunice and Hazel.BOOS. So bad, bully me after my paper 2 ):Kay la joking Lol.Hmm, went around walkng, toilet alibaba.Chatted thn went in Creativity hall at 11 or so ? LOL.Didn't eat.. Hmm.Chatted with Eunice and Tian Hui about some stuffs..Thn this cher came.So awhile, went tuh our seats.Paper 2 started at 11.30am.Ended at 1.30pm.Wasn't as hard as we expected ?Glenn Justina they all have same sentiments as me ! LOL !It's okay la o.oWon't fail at least x.x"After tht, dismiss.Went canteen meet cherie erica eunice.Joey came afterwards.Slack awhile, Erica went off, again. LOL.Suggested tuh study tuh Nicole during break.Thn yeah.Suddenly 2 person call ' CLARE BEAR ' .Thn ya -.- Is my honey and tht alien ! :DThey la, saw my blog, nicole's tag :S Laughs.Thn they took unglam shots of me.WHEN I'M IN MY SCHOOL LOOK.OMG. Was pissed la lol .But, after tht okay ler, after a bath, hmm..Went off tuh kfc, I went home tuh bathe and change.Went down kfc find them.Brought History textboooooook ~Took out from plastic bag one sia .Like y'know, buy book at year start th plastic bag th bookshop give ?Yah tht bag LOLL .Everybody laughed la fuck LOL .Rico was there again, LOL.After his friends gone, awhile he came tuh sit with us.Thn alibaba.Studied history again.Cos monday is history.Nicole tested me and Joey.Laughs super funny, kept laughing :SAnd Nicole always turn people on .LOL JUST JOKING LOLOL .We're always saying this kinda thing :SSo mcuh for being in th best express class right.All dirty one ! :x HAHA.Hmm thn erms, kupped 2 piece chicken meal with nicole.LOL.Thn errrr, i read textbook chap 4 on my own,While they slack around.Read finish tht time ? Ehdi 6pm or late abitbit ler .Everyone started packing, and went off.Joey wanted tuh photocopy history notes,So everybody went over.We each had 1 copy of it LOLS.Walked tuh 831 downstairs bus stop ( across prime )Cherie went up 293.Eunice, Rico and Joey was waiting for 291.Nicole hailed a cab.She ask me wan tompang me anot,When even walking home owill only take me 10 minutes or 5 ?Laughs, :DTook 89x route thn went in.Thanks NICOLE TAYYYYYY K.S .LOL.Me know you can see this , haha !Anw I'm really pissed tuhday .ZZZ LOL .Nicole knew th reason .Anw I'm biting on th lollipop stick -.-I WANT LOLLIPOP .I HOPE WE CAN EAT LOLLIPOP AND DRINK OREO ICE BLEND WHN WE HAVE OUR PAPERS.THT WILL BE GREAT PLS !My hair still got wax and spray.Damn lazy wash hair :SEarly know dowan style LOLOL !Forget it hahaha .Bai, I'm off tuh turn myself on study history.Ahems.No pics for tuhday, lazy transfer tuh comp ~

No comments:

Post a Comment