Friday, October 9, 2009

Tired out.

Your backdrop silhouette.You walk away on me, you left me.Before hair cut, is this :D o;After hair cut, is this.LOL.Only thinner and fringe shorter O_OLMAO.It's 8.48am early in th fucking morning.I can't believe I'm awake and blogging.I thought it was 11plus 12 and thought it was early.End up it was 8plusOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.Madness.Slept at 11plus yesterday.Had really weird and scary dreams.They were not really scary actually,But tuh me, in th dream,It was fucking creepy.I woke 3 tuh 4 times cos of them.They fucking continued all th way till morning lah ! -.-Smlj.Before I sleep, I was damn tired.I closed my eyes and lie down there.Thn Idk why and how.I heard thunder.Maybe it's really thunder outside my window,Idk.But it was damn scary.3 in a row, very systematic.Wtf siahh..Got this damn scary feeling.Was like, I was closing my eyes.But I see, I was in my sister's room.Dk why, it seems scary.Like haunted house movie siah cb.Forget it lol.My conclusion was, mentally too tired. Okay thanks.LMAO.Well well well.Yesterday was our last written paper.Screwed it up.Left 12 marks blank, thanks I'm smart.Fuckup siah.Last paper thn like tht -.-Kay la still happy tht miss tan ask me tuh do my best during th paper.Cos my face was like O_O -_- ZZZ one LOLOL.Yep so.After school, 9.45 only.Stayed in canteen till like 11 ?Idk leh. LOL.Walked home.Bathed, alibaba.Slept at 2 plus 3.Woke at 5plus, met bel go cut hair.She accompnied me, thanks :D ♥Thn she went off tuh orchard, I went tuh pasarmalam.Omtian, loveddddddddd! LOLOL.Bought for sister and mother.I'm broke again o.oLMAO.Hmmm.Went home, rot all th way loh.Idk what time tuh report tuh school for HMT on wed x.xLOL.It starts at 9, ends at 12.Exam timetable say 9.30am or later than report 15/30 mins before.Thn mine like wtf -.- Morning assembly 7.50, latest latest end at 8.10 ?Thn wth.-.-Laughs.Whatever bah.I'm off tuh buy food and watch ko 3anguo.♥--Omg KO 3anguo is fuking nice LOLOL.I loveeeeeeeeeeee it omg.Fuck yuanshao la sibeh extra LOL.Ah xiang and Xiu ♥.♥.♥--Don't let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment