Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nerd :B

T-Time is ticking ticking, One, You are th one, you're my saviour.Yoohooo.Yoshhhh.Ok very siao! LOL.Okehh errrr.Didn't go school on friday,Which means I skipped my english paper 1 and 2 la.Fuck right. LOL.Was damned pissed with myself for th whole day.ZZZZ.But I got over it.Thn at night, packed all my notes.Hist, science, maths and lit.All organise properly and all.Gonna study them by plans.Rejected mother and sister's date tuh go for movie.Didn't go meet weeling and suwen & co.Didn't go ton with darl and ryan on friday.All studying -.- NERD SIA ZZZ.Studied Science Electricity tuhday.Gonna do th worksheet later.Thn study Radiator or something.Monday history!CHIONG LAHDEY! :DHahaha.Tht's all for this few days la.Seriously never do anything much.Yesterday slept at 7.Woke at 4 tuhday ?LOL.Hmm so ya.(:Shall get going! BAI! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment