Monday, October 5, 2009

Hurrrr, history?! ):

When you teach someone you love,How tuh love someone else better and more,Your heart breaks, and bleeds non stop.Fuck la .Stupid connection .Blog halfway cut .Thn my post wasn't saved .Left 2 pics uploaded LOL .Okay whatever .Shall summarize instead.Nothing much, didn't go according tuh plan tuh study yesterday.Didn't sleep and went school early abit.Hazel said she saw me !! O:Hmm, Eunice called in th morning.Pei her for 20 minutes, thn kup.Went thu bathe.Go school.Lovely phone I have, th audio is POWER!LOL.School, history tuhday.Managable..Might pass ? LOL!If I pass and someone fails,Tht person is pig.LOL FUCK I SO BAD LOL.Tomorrow's science.I screw science revision.Seriously.Gotta burn midnight oil again.Stacking maths up tuhnight also.SIGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.2 hour paper again, stress ahhh O:So anyway.After exam, went Mr Lee office cos he come class find me. Lol.Talk cock he talk I orhorhorh.Went off, saw nicole and eunice at GO area.Went out with them.Loads of inside jokes LOL.Went mac, at people.Went kfc as our usual :DThey physco me eat LOL.Si eunice make me tempted thn buy value box.I used 1 and half bloody hour,Tuh finish this drum and mash potato and small O.R fillet.LMAO RIGHT.Definitely more than 1 hour.Was entertaining stoning all th way.Laughs.Eunice and Nicoe stayed tuh study.I think Rico went down from CS afterwards ? Not sure.So anyway, Yan bo Glenn Daiyi Ming You were at kfc too.Joey, yushan, jocelyn, those those those, groups la LOLYaya thn whole kfc SHS de LOL.Spf thn came, followed by poly students.Left at 12.30 or so ?(:Went home, camwhored abit, go sleep.3plus eunice alien called.Pei her talk on phone awhile while she goes home.Thn called her back after she reach home, and go out again -.-?! LOL.I realised I can't text when I'm really tired.I typed alot fei hua sia :3Laughs.Okeh I think I need tuh go already.Anw I banged intuh my small living room door, WITH MY HEAD.ZZZZ LIKE DAMN PAIN LA ?! -.-I was in th dark, thn use phone I walk.Who knows th door closed like 70 degree,Thn I walk, ZUNZUN TH SIDE KNOCK MY HEAD.I was like o_o become @_@ZZ LOL.Okay baibai :xWHY YELLOW ?COS MY PHONE THEME WASSSSSSSSSSSSS YELLOW FOR 1 DAY OR HALF DAY.LMFAOS.NAO RED AND HOT.SEXY NOT! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment