Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Headache.

It wasn't till I was really tired,And giving up on waiting, after 22 months.Living in some shit way.Nasty words coming rom parents, whoever.All those discouraging words, those critics.It's th first time till I was mature.I finally felt it again.It was an awesome feeling.It was th best motivation, th best feeling.After so much, so much.So many people came and went.So many hurdles, problems.Now tht I realised,Nothing wins family.Who doesn't want th family,Who've always cared, and meant good for you,Tuh be th ones being happy, smiling and praising you?Who ?Who doesn't want agood family.Having a meal together occasionally..Who doesn't want their mother, father,Tuh be happy ?Tuh be occupied when you're not free for them ?Who ?As time passes, we all grow.They get old too.They'll eventually leave as well.Slow down your pace and think.I haven't been seeing my father for days.No in fact we don't talk at all.Not even when we're at th same place, eg room.Tuhday I suddenly saw him walking intuh his room.I went like ' omg i very long never see him liao sia ' .Where got like tht one !? -_- Smlj.I was home all these days, best part, laughs.He was too, tuhday -.-Someone mentioned tuh me something just now.I gave a damn understanding answer.But think again..Shouldn't I be th one doing it instead of others ?Why not ?Idk why and how did I start tuh study till my brain pain.Idk why I had those mature thinkings,Understanding.It came tuh me overnight.After tht night.There was this night tht I was really thinking alot.Considering everything.Everything tht happened,Everyone tht left.All tht I have, All tht I lost, and all tht came back.It's really very cool.Like how someone important leaves, And immediately someone who were once important comes back.Things are like this.Ain't it magical ?Laughs.I've seen through too much.Too much tuh even feel any pain,Too much tuh even go and care,Or miss th pasts, so on so fore.Laughs.I sound old sia, cheebai :xLaughs.So anyway,Having maths paper 2 later.Don't feel like sleeping,Though I'm having migrane.Just had cough syrup, pacofen and sorethroat meds.Drowsy meds, but, Lol whatever :lGotta wake at 7.30 later.Shall go pack my bag now yeah.History paper, was alright.Science was... LOL.Screwed bah ? :3Had 30 minutes extra time.Drew on th back page :SMiss Lim was like reading when she collected LOL.Wrote stuffs on certain pages too.Guess I'm gonna fail my mahs paper 2..Which I always do ? :SLaughs.And..It's really weird.Tuh smile and hope tht person tht,You've hated for so long, you've badmouthed,A person who've ben against you, like you are against them,Hope tht they're happy, when you see them smiling about some happy stuffs.Wtf right.Yeah it's me.Siao eh -.-Sigh.Alrights shall get going.♥I'm gonna pass everything.ROAR.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment