Monday, October 19, 2009

Recognition.

If you said never,It'd be gone forever.-ADDED VIDEO BELOW-Saturday, didn't meet sis and suwen.Got aeroplaned.Hmm.Stayed in whole day.Stonage lahszx -.-Everyone either not free or , okay not free.LOL.Sad luhs.Sunday.Stoned la.Audi and rotted away.Met Eunice at 4plus 5.Slacked at house area from thn till 9plus.Chatted all th way.Of everything.Took pics of her, but she say cannot post.HEHE.She wore her new spag, which I commented ;Wah seh, slut chio siaaaaa!LOLLLL.Opps xDWent BK buy snacks and all.Was like picnic ? -.-She paid for everything :xCos I didn't bring any money hoho.OMG WHAT'S WITH THT HOHO -.-Si Eunice influenced me LOLLL.She made a big mess out of everything.1 potato chip can make until,1 small boy, who were rollerblading pass,He said ' mess up th whole place ' or something like tht.I laugh until LOL.She was trying tuh throw chips intuh my instant noodle!-.-Thn idk why her aiming really sucked mad ;xLOL.See this !Nice uh ?! LOLHmm.Had fun bah, chatted and stuffs.Thn around 9 plus, she finally went off.Tuh meet her nan peng you ~LOLL, her actions before tht were fucking paranoid....And at th same time funny. LMAO.:xWent up my house use toilet around 8plus, alibaba abit.Talked with Hazel hunnehszxc.Supposedly should send her downstairs only,Thn she say bus stop, thn okay.Thn when busstop,Send until POSB behind. LOLL.Expected one la she -.-Wasted my money at voiddeck and all th way till POSB behind x.xLOLs.Th moment I left her, like for 15 seconds ?She called me LOL.Thn awhile kupped, texted her all th way from 9plus till 12plus.AIZAI ? LOL.Never stop one, keep flooding me.Bathe also need halfway go clean hands and text x.x"Went home, bathed.I kept bathing recently. SIAO.LOL.Bathed, comped lo.Till 12plus didn't reply her anymore.Thn till 1 plus she texted me.Thn alibaba talk.Talk on phone till 2 plus almost 3 ?Text abit thn slept.Woke at 11plus 12 plus 1plus.LOLL.I kept waking super early.I needed like at least 10 hours of sleep,Of which tht I slept like, at 5,6,7am th previous night.But now I sleep at 1,2,3am -.-WTF!!!!Thn I wake up so early tht nobody I know is awake.Oh wait, got.AwChaichai.HE HAVEN'T EVEN SLEEP LAHDEY.-.-LOL.Texted him awhile, thn stone.Climbed out of bed and washed up at around 1plus.Used comp till now.Lifeless.Moodless.Heartless.LOL.Crap la, I ding dong already ):SIGH.BAIBAI ♥--Realised I was so pathetic,When I was editting my phone contacts.I only had 2 person in mind.Why ..Everyone's gone, everything disappeared.Where's my glory and happy days.Guess I took them for granted in th past.:lBye :D--Was extremely bored, took this.LOL.This is th biggest joke.Daphne bought this from pasar malam.Got another 2 colours, black one also.Damn sexy pls.Fucking funny everyone in my house was laughing out loud :xLOL!Random paper, drew on it and 'cooked' it with lighter.LOL.Big doraemon :DIn guest room.Lovely 3 big piece of full body mirror.Dance ballet inside !!!-tip toe turn turn turn and fly like swan-LOLL!Totally awesome.Listen till middle.Th rap is weirdly fitting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment