Monday, October 12, 2009

It's feels like, misery.

I'm off tuh MIA already.Can't be bothered about anyone, anything.I feel so cold now.But no one's there.No one fucking cares.So what ? I still am alive, bitch.I will stand up again one day.Which I don't know when, but I will..Someday.I feel like puking, something's stucked at my throat.I just woke.It's 4am in th morning.I can't sleep, I started thinking again.I feel so crap up.Why is everything like this.I really had enough of thinking.I wanna fly up high in th sky with th angels.I wanna escape tuh somewhere far and safe,Somewhere, where I find someone who I can really trust and rely on.Because I don't have anyone, at all.Nobody I can rely forever.I'm independent, I might say.Since young, I do stuffs myself, being really independent.It's good, yeah true. But anyone ever knows how much you suffer being just independent ?It stacks up in your heart.As I'm typing now, I'm shivering.I'm falling.I feel like sleeping every moment off my life.I can't hold on any longer.I need a break off reality.I'm sorry, people.I broke my promise.Laughs.Tht misery I felt during th first 2 minutes.It was awesome.Everything, and everyshit.All th sad emotions stacked up.I felt like killing myself within tht few minutes.Felt damn agonized.Wait for me, I'll be back.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment